Having spent their formative years in Voyager shipping circles – don’t worry, we’ll define terms – Liz and Anika talk romance on Voyager.
(Note: although we are generally family friendly…ish, this episode is definitely more PG-13 than others. And Liz uses the term “bone down” more than once, which is weird, because the words had never passed her lips before the day of recording.)
- Neelix/Kes (and Paris/Kes)
- Janeway/that hologram dude, ugh
- (we might be biased)
- Other Tuvok ships
Also covered: are Discords the new mailing list? AO3 and the Hugo Awards. Wild speculation about Tuvok’s prowess. B’Elanna and Seven’s romance novel book club. And one wild card shipping option.
- “Absumption”, the J/P fic of Anika’s heart
- Liz’s foray into Janeway/Nicoletti c2001
- Anika’s recap of “Blood Fever”