Join us as we discuss the season finale of Star Trek: Discovery season 2, and … well, we were not hugely positive about it.
Along the way, we talk about:
- space battles!
- ensemble moments we loved!
- we have … concerns … about the Ba’ul’s wellbeing!
- poorly executed character deaths!
- why doesn’t Discovery trust its audience?!
- we hate the epilogue so much!
- why is season 2 such a mess?!?!
- Is it possible to overuse the interrobang? Okay, but unlimited exclamation marks are okay, right?!
Other highlights include Liz almost crying — three times! And Anika pitches a Trekkish take on The Clone Wars.