Anika and Liz do a deal with some Orions and definitely know which Chek(h)ov had the gun on the mantelpiece, it is a joke, we are only accepting criticism if it is delivered via Mark Twain impression. And Anika is not home to Mark Twain impressions.
Yes, it’s the finale of season 4 of Star Trek: Lower Decks, “Old Friends, New Planets”!
- They stuck the landing!
- We remain, as we have been since episode 1, a Beckett Mariner Stan Podcast
- You Are Not Special, Bro: The Nicholas Locarno Story
- Star Trek is bad at romance (but all media is bad at romance these days)
- …we’re just gonna talk about shipping in the other series for a minute
- Orion is Matriarchal Capitalist Westeros and we’re okay with that
- Anika remains SHOCKINGLY BIASED against both Migleemo and Mark Twain