This week, we’re talking about season 2, episode 11 of Star Trek: Discovery: “Perpetual Infinity”. And, along the way…
- Does the time travel stuff make sense? Does it need to make sense?
- How is Dr Burnham getting her puffy vests?
- Gabrielle and Philippa
- Poor old Leland
- Biological and adoptive families
- Alternate timelines
- Anika and Liz have very different approaches to world domination
Other Star Trek discussed:
- “Dark Frontier” and “Unimatrix Zero” (VOY)
- Star Trek (2009)
- “Parallels” (TNG)
And some other media, whose endings we absolutely spoil…
- Neon Genesis Evangelion