Liz is joined by Fran to discuss “Terra Firma” part 2. Where is Anika? Only mirror!Fran knows…
- So it turns out the mirror universe is not a fun place to hang?
- The Terran Empire was always destined to fall
- A redemption arc, or a reformation arc?
- “You don’t fail upwards in the mirror universe.”
- Saving Saru
- Liz spoils the end of The Good Place
- We talk a lot about Gabriel Lorca and Harry Mudd, which is weird since they don’t actually appear in this episode
- Sorry, we really did have to discuss Lorca’s priest fetish and make fun of his screen name
- The return and demise (again) of Ellen Landry
- Vance is oddly inconsistent
- Do we need to see Vance in his jim-jams? For … character development reasons?
Editors note from Liz: This ep has some audio issues in the second half, but I feel like it’s good in spite of that. Although I’m biased because this conversation was so much fun.