It’s the Star Warsiest episode of Star Trek ever, and we are here for it!
We’re also talking about:
- Admiral Vance: does he have a drinking problem yet?
- Michael doesn’t really understand the concept of letting others make choices, and it’s probably Sarek’s fault
- Misfits, outsiders, and why is piloting “macho” anyway?
- Saru is not a good captain (which is fine), but fandom won’t admit it (which is bad)
- What the heck is going on with Georgiou? Are we building up to her departure?
It’s the episode where Book levels up in Disney Prince!