Liz and Anika are shocked – SHOCKED! – to learn that Starfleet Command is maybe a bit shady.
- we care as much about 32nd century starship design as we do about the bridge crew
- how season 3 is structured like a video game
- Nhan’s departure
- Georgiou’s arc
- Discovery is not an ensemble show and should stop trying to be
- they really did manage two separate scenes where men tell Michael to watch her tone
- Saru’s historiography is … bad
- music: the score and the clue
Remember, statistically there is a high probability that Admiral Vance is evil!