Liz and Anika return to the Trill homeworld, and also attend an awkward dinner party. It’s time to talk about Discovery 3.04, “Forget Me Not”!
- how very 2020 this season feels … but in a good way?
- the Adira/Gray romance, representation, ghost stories, YA fiction and Truly, Madly, Deeply
- Saru’s character growth
- Liz wants you all to know she hated “Calypso”
- it took three seasons, but Culber is finally the fully fledged character Anika always knew he could be
- Buster Keaton, and when the A and the B stories are the same
It’s the episode where we reluctantly accept Linus’s gift of popcorn!
Variety interview with Alex Kurtzman, Michelle Paradise, Blu del Barrio and Ian Alexander