We take a deep dive into episode 8 of Enterprise’s third season: “Twilight”, and discuss:
- how much we love this episode (A LOT)
- we kind of maybe ship T’Pol/Archer here
- Rosemary’s Baby, feminism and psychological horror
- the fascinating things this episode does with gender
- storytelling through costume, hair and make-up
- the destructions of Earth and Romulus
- it turns out that JJ Abrams is a hack????
It’s the episode where we ask, um, are we meant to find Phlox attractive here? Because, wow, baby!