Faced with a choice between attending a wedding or dressing up as Mark Twain for conflict resolution via roleplay, Anika and Liz will DEFINITELY take the open bar. We’re discussing season 4, episode 4 of Star Trek: Lower Decks, “Something Borrowed, Something Blue”!
- ORIONS! LIZ’S BELOVED!
- Are the Orions really all that secretive about their culture, or is it just that the Federation never asked?
- The Orions need a gender equality movement
- Liz: “I don’t know why I’m so unfocused.” It’s because she was coming down with covid.
- Anika is not a fan of Mark Twain
- We are familiar with your human “humour”. We understand “jokes”
- Antimatter Pod has a lot of feelings about labour and workplace justice