Anika and Liz are left unsupervised for a moment, so what choice do they have but to steal the Enterprise?
Yes, season 2 of Strange New Worlds has begun, and we are here to discuss:
- This was a solid B+ of an episode! Why does The Algorithm want us to think everyone hated it?
- We know more about Pelia from two scenes than we’ve learned about Ortegas in a whole season
- The algorithm keeps bringing us the Bad Spock Takes
- But seriously, we can criticise the heteronormativity without being biphobic and/or misogynistic
- Anika makes the argument for Spock/Christine
- La’an and Spock are mirror images
- M’Benga, Chapel and the homebrew super soldier serum
- Conceptually, the super soldier serum is great; in practice, the racial dynamic is … bad
- How much do we love Pelia? SO MUCH
- “This is getting out of hand. And awesome.”
- The costume design for the away team is amazing and we love it
- For Nichelle