Anika and Liz beam up through an ion storm and discuss the third episode of Strange New Worlds, “Ghosts of Illyria”. Topics we cover include…
- This is a pretty mediocre episode and the character stuff is very hit or miss
- Do we need a log at the end to tell us what the moral is?
- We love La’an and we want to know everything about her, but her story makes no sense here
- “I never think of you as a child,” in the context of a character first encountered as a child, is a terrible line
- Somehow … Palpatine has returned (to our conversation)
- Has no one told La’an that she can just … change her name? People can do it all the time! Anika did it!
- Don’t sleep in your eye make-up, guys. This is an Antimatter Pod PSA.